PoE 2 email registration is bugged in the official website

When I try to register my email on the pathofexile2.com website, it returns me an error when submiting the form (https://imgur.com/r32bxr1). I don't remember if I had already registered in the past, but from what I checked I didn't have any old messages in my email confirming I was registered.

Even with the odds of being selected for the closed beta being low, I would still hate to miss the chance of joining the PoE 2 closed beta, so could GGG take a look at this issue?
Last edited by Synchrotron on Jul 18, 2024, 10:46:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 12:56:05 AM
I've sent you a PM about this now.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
same here, cant enter my e-mail address :x
Last edited by Chibimisha on Jul 19, 2024, 2:19:57 AM
I was able to do it on my phone, not on my computer
Same here.
seen this a few times posted so far, seems to me like depending on the browser there may be features or add-ons that are messing with the process.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
same problem. i don't recieve the registration email tried different browsers and phone. first try was couple of hours ago.
same for me, tried to register my email twice, no email reaches my gmail account
I have the same issue, things of note is that I did merge my steam account to be able to use the official client, I checked email etc and I don't have any email about poe2 registration or anything of the sort.

Instant "There was an error submitting the form."
Happens when I'm logged in and when I'm not.

Edit: Seems like it was a browser/extension issue, some extension was interfering with it (Ublock origin I think)

I tried a different browser with no extensions and it worked fine.
Last edited by Yrizar on Jul 26, 2024, 1:08:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info