The Necropolis Challenge League will end soon and you may be wondering what will happen when it does.

The Necropolis and the Grave Crafting system won’t be going core in 3.25, so here’s what you can expect when the league ends on Jul 23, 2024 6:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

• All of your progress will migrate to the respective parent league of your characters, Necropolis League will migrate to Standard League for example.
  • All Necropolis Uniques except The Perandus Pact will now be added to the core drop pool.
  • The Necropolis will be removed
  • Coffins and Allflame Embers will be deleted

Thanks to everyone for playing and to those of you still trying to complete your unfinished challenges, you still have one week to do so before the Necropolis league ends!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Ty for a great league. Crafting was fun af. Item editor was indeed too op. Can’t wait for 3.25!
Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Jul 16, 2024, 7:38:04 PM
played 3 days ( usually i play 1-2weeks) glad its over excited for next one:)

suprised it wasnt redued to max 9 corpse per craft with all of them boosted after all the outrage tbh
Last edited by TheFrenchBoi on Jul 16, 2024, 7:39:48 PM
o7o7o7 Necropolis

Crafting outcomes was nice but tedious.
Salute
Last edited by pedrolopa on Jul 17, 2024, 6:37:57 AM
Shitty league, i hope the next one its better
I wish the bodies weren't excluded. This would serve as an eternal reminder so that I don't turn all my tabs into one big cemetery again.
Please bring back Allflame as a map fragment, as an alternative to scarabs
RIP Perandus Pact
league mechanic was op but very boring, tho i really liked the haunted modifiers. Getting +1 frenzy on gloves without conqueors influence is sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info