Tune into GGG Live on Thursday July 18th (PDT) to find out everything about Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur and you’ll be able to earn the Corsair Back Attachment with Twitch Drops.

This time around GGG Live will exclusively be focused on Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur, meaning there will be no Path of Exile 2 news.

How to Participate

Simply link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below) and tune into GGG Live at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile, or any channel in the Path of Exile Directory for 45 minutes. Drops will be enabled from 1PM PDT until 10PM PDT, or Jul 18, 2024 4:00 PM (EDT) until Jul 19, 2024 1:00 AM (EDT) in your local time.

You will get the Corsair Back Attachment after 45 minutes of accumulated watch time on any channel with drops enabled streaming Path of Exile during the event. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

If you’re planning to stream Path of Exile during our livestream and want to enable Twitch Drops for your viewers, you can do it via your Twitch Creator Dashboard here.

Linking your Path of Exile Account to Twitch

Visit your Twitch Settings page while logged in. If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections". Complete the process on Twitch and you will be redirected back to your Twitch Settings page. If your account is already connected, this page should say "Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account."

After you've accumulated enough watch time to earn your Corsair Back Attachment, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before the promotional period ends. Then they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

We can’t wait to share the details of our latest expansions with you! To stay up to date in the lead up to the livestream be sure to check out our Twitter, Facebook and Forums. We'll see you at GGG Live at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Words cannot express the size of this W. The best PoE league in it's HISTORY is among us. I cannot stop glazing.
Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Jul 14, 2024, 8:16:48 PM
Nice
How am I 3rd?
I like.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"This time around GGG Live will exclusively be focused on Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur, meaning there will be no Path of Exile 2 news."

Hard times...
Pirate themed mtx.
Long awaited boat league teaser?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
The only reason I have a twitch is for these banger MTX, this one is totally a win.
dang yo
Nice. Looking forward to the league and im really glad youre saving PoE 2 information for more of a surprise and future reveals.
Youtube - PartTimeExile 80 in 30.

www.youtube.com/@PartTimeExile/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info