My shiled is gone

I play some standard league. I have alot of good items there, after playing for alot of years.
Last time i played a few days ago i had just put on a shaper shiled with +1 to totmes. A few min ago i login to play and the Shiled is gone!
I dont understand why.
Can i get my shiled back?

Regarts JEF
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2024, 2:38:42 AM
you have a shield with +1 to totem in temp league.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hi
That is not the point that i have another for higher lvl. The point is that my shiled with + 1 totems and spell crit for lvl 56 is gone.
the devs do not offer item retrieve service

Either you misplaced (e.g. stash, crafting bench), or delete it by yourself, or mis-remember
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hey JEF,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
Hi agian
I have to say thank you to Neohongkong i had left it in my craftingbench.
Iam verry sorry that i did not remember that or looked there before writeing this message.
I got my shiled.
Thank you for helping :O)
Regarts JEF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info