Banned

My PC crashed the last time I was playing and when I restarted I received a warning that my IP had been banned and that I should contact support. Please help me resolve this issue, thank you.
Last edited by witch_god on Jul 7, 2024, 7:36:42 PM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2024, 6:42:01 AM
"
witch_god wrote:
My PC crashed the last time I was playing and when I restarted I received a warning that my IP had been banned and that I should contact support. Please help me resolve this issue, thank you.

You will need to email support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your Path of Exile account. Give them your account name and a couple of character names.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
witch_god wrote:

Hiya, as @witch_god states please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you.

It is rare to non existent that they ban IP addresses.
Mainly because VPN's make it pointless

The only time i've seen them do them, is as a blanket, whole area ban from locations that have a high volume of cheaters but even that was years ago.

The way you describe it, it sounds more like your ISP has a roaming IP address which is usually updated daily, which can lead to disconnects, and when you went to log back in it was asking you for a code because your IP address changed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info