MIssing Art Print ?

Hey All,

I just received my art prints from the most recent supporter pack. Is it me or isn't there suppose to be 5 prints? In the Buy Supporter pack section the picture features 5 prints and I believe in the past it's always been 5 prints. Can anyone confirm this for me, please? Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/RdYW9n6
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2024, 12:13:21 PM
Hey there, if you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
i don't see any mention of the quantity of the prints in the initial advertisment (where you would click buy), through the art dose indicate 5.
But scrolling down a bit to the notes it has

"
Signed Art Pack: This Art Pack features 5 art prints signed by developers. This Art Pack is exclusively available to Sandwraith Assassin Supporters.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
i don't see any mention of the quantity of the prints in the initial advertisment (where you would click buy), through the art dose indicate 5.
But scrolling down a bit to the notes it has

"
Signed Art Pack: This Art Pack features 5 art prints signed by developers. This Art Pack is exclusively available to Sandwraith Assassin Supporters.

Appreciate the reply. A member of GGG confirmed to me my pack was missing one. I was so excited to receive them I hadn't even noticed until a friend mentioned it to me when I sent a photo. From what I was told they're going to make it right some how. Having to wait it out for "who knows how long" kinda sucks, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info