Summon Holy Relic of Conviction Necromancer - AG Deaths

https://pobb.in/rMOrdc509Sx3

Can anyone help me understand how my AG is dying? POB above and here's his gear:

-Kingmaker
-Gruthkul's
-Leer Cast
-Windscream
-Despair rare gloves

I'm doing B2B T16 maps; every 6-7 maps he dies, 5 div lost per death. Can't figure it out. T17 death I'd get it, but I'm only doing T16..
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2024, 7:10:50 AM
Not sure, resistance look ok, maybe physical dmg? If it goes outside your determ aura? What's the actual max life of your AG, that POB is saying 23k, but I'm guessing that is without all the items you mentioned connected? I thought people get closer to 100k life.
Thanks yeah maybe it's phys (67%) or chaos (75%). But also yeah the life is fairly low at 23k (can't easily get higher with this build), but it's freakin gruthkuls so it's kind of ridiculous that 23k isn't enough. AG seems unbalanced this patch it's a bummer. :(
Chaos 75 should be fine, but that 67 phys is an estimate, it will be less against big hits, for hits of around 5000 it drops down under 50% and if it is also outside of determ aura it drops to about 25%. I don't really know the answer though, someone who plays minions will need to advise. It could be something different like play style or certain map mod you need to avoid. When it dies do you see it walking around for a while at say half health or does it just instant get blown up? It seems like you don't have that many other minions on this build so it might be taking a lot of the agro at times. Are your other minions staying alive? Is it near by when it dies? Qual on determ might help if you think its getting out side of the radius. What kind of content are you putting on your maps?
Last edited by Belegur85 on Jun 24, 2024, 1:10:43 AM
Its not the AGs HP pool but the lack of recovery thats killing it.

Decay Ward is one way to do it or Doppelganger Guise chestpiece. Other than that you dont really have that many options playing this particular build.
Most of the AGs gear doesnt do anything - like Kingmaker - with Windscream being the exception here but thats about it.
Which begs the question why you´d even run an AG to begin with.

If you can get the additional curse elsewhere, drop the AG for Frenzy Monkeys and call it good.
Ahhhh thanks guys that's a solution I missed because the witch ascendancy graphic was visually blocking that passive. Going to get aura quality + try for Decay Ward and see if that fixes. If not, yeah going to give up on AG and go spectre frenzy monkeys. <3
Try the doppelgänger guise as well, it should be better against phys dmg and definitely chaos than gruthkuls, I dont know how to add it to the pob to check. Probably worse against pure DOT, but overall might be better. You could also try indomitable army, its not far off your pathing, protects against bleed/ buffs phys reduction and maybe allows you to use a better ring than your bone ring. I think sometimes they just die though, even if you get it working for t16 assume its going to struggle in other places like bosses and t17. There would definitely be some information out there on how to min/max it correctly, you might need to do a bit of research, or alternatively run it with cheaper gear and just accept it is going to die often.
Came back to say Decay Ward did the trick - MUCH tanker thanks. The issue was apparently insufficient block mitigation.
Ah nice one. I was this the other day and thought of this thread. They spec'd out AG to solo DPS ubers in a 6 man group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB7mhjOpu5w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info