[3.24] Whisper hearing Summon Skeletons of Archers

Hello,
I played a Summon Skeletons of Archers in 3.24 Necropolis league and i wanted to share it with the community.

Can it league start?
Yes i did league start with it.

How it works
You summon skeleton archers and they shoot arrows at your enemies and your stone golem supports.
Spoiler
My archers have 100% crit chance from Ancient Skull + Maata's Teaching + Fresh Meat + Precision + Spirit Offering + Skill Tree.
If a minion crits it can hear the whispers from Ancient Skull and gets 50% increased attack speed and damage and takes 20% of their maximum life as chaos damage per second. Luckely I do not care about the wellbeing of your minions at all. So the die after Blessed Rebirth (Medium Minion Life Cluster Jewel Notable) runs out. Which is fine since Fresh Meat doesn't last long anyway.

All my minions deal Physical Damage and Hatred lets me get Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage but Unnatural Strength converts all of my minions Physical Damage to Chaos damage at the end. So my minions deal a bit of Cold Damage and a lot of Chaos Damage. Since enemies have less Chaos Resistance than Elemental Resistance Despair is the curse of choice. Not to mention Withered debuff from Unnatural Strength as well.
The amount of Cold Damage is also pretty good for mapping because 100% of skeleton archer and ~70% stone golem hits are crits and Critical hits with Cold Damage can inflict freeze.

Commander of Darkness provides a bonus per aura scaling with aura effect. So we want auras the more the better.
I went with Hatred, Determination, Defiance Banner, Precision and Vitality. Aspect of the Avian doesn't work with Commander of Darkness sadly but i used it anyway.

Envy would be a good option but there is no space for Severed in Sleep or United in Dream and Aul's Uprising with Envy is to expensive because Poison SRS is a thing.

I also wanted Tempest Shield for Spell Block and Shock Immunity and Petrified Blood because it works well with Bone Barrier and I needed to reserve some life to fit all reservation skills regardless.
I arranged it so that all reservations on mana where percent. So i could utilized Power of Purpose from a Militant Faith Timeless Jewel and convert 80% of maximum mana to twice that much armour.
With 1 mana point I can't cast anything so I took Eldritch Battery and Mind Over Matter. So I can cast spells with energy shield and not lose all hitpoints from it. But in combat energy shield would run out so Zealot's Oath to turn life regeneration into energy shield regeneration. Life leech from Bone Barrier regenerates life and thanks to Petrified Blood it is never discarded.

Last thing to mention is Glancing Blows for a easy spell block cap. Spell suppression would be better but there is no space for it.

Skill Gems
Spoiler

Main Link: Summon Skeletons of Archers
Spoiler
  • Summon Skeletons of Archers (Vaal)
  • Minion Damage (Awakened)
  • Fresh Meat
  • Pierce
  • Vicious Projectiles (Awakened)
  • Increased Critical Damage

Support Minion: Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding
For culling Bosses and providing Feeding Frenzy.
Spoiler
  • Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding
  • Feeding Frenzy
  • Culling Strike

Reservation
Mana:
Spoiler
  • Tempest Shield
  • Petrified Blood
  • Hatred + Generosity (Awakened)
  • Aspect of the Avian
  • Determination no Reservation from Aul's Uprising

Life:
Spoiler
  • Arrogance
  • Precision
  • Defiance Banner
  • Vitality

Other Gems
Spoiler
  • Despair
  • Molten Shell + Automation
  • Spirit Offering
  • Desecrate
  • Flame Dash

Skill Tree PoB
Spoiler
Made in 3.24 Necropolis
https://pobb.in/7nPG4UthzgH8

Ascendancy
Spoiler
  1. Commander of Darkness
  2. Mindless Agression
  3. Bone Barrier
  4. Unnatural Strength

Equipment
Equipment I used.
Spoiler
Armour, Weapon and stuff
Spoiler

Main & Off Hand

Jewels
Spoiler

Timeless Jewel

A Militant Faith Timeless Jewel of Avarius in the socket by Pain Attunement for Power of Purpose.
This build currently has 110 Devotion for it. So you don't want a Notable form this Jewel that requires 150 Devotion.

Cluster Jewels

A better Large Cluster Jewel has 2 Prefixs and 1 of Suffix form the list below.
  1. Renewal (Prefix)
  2. Feasting Fiends (Prefix)
  3. Vicious Bite (Suffix)
  4. Call to the Slaughter (Suffix)

Abyss Jewels

Frobidden Flesh and Flame

I used Liege of the Primordial for convenience and a better uptime of my Golem.
But Void Beacon would be more damage.
  • Void Beacon
  • Liege of the Primordial

By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Last edited by GLaDOS15 on Jun 2, 2024, 5:00:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2024, 1:15:27 PM
May needed later...
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info