CaptainLance9 Ate My Son! Tune into My Stream Until Justice is Served!

I never thought I’d be writing this, but here we are. CaptainLance9, yes that CaptainLance9, ATE MY SON. You read that right. One minute we're watching a wholesome Path of Exile stream, and the next, my son is gone. Poof! Vanished! Devoured by CaptainLance9’s insatiable appetite for... followers?

I know, I know, you’re thinking, "But how? Why? Was he at least delicious?" The details are murky, but rest assured, justice will be served, with a side of sweet revenge!

So, what’s the plan? I’m streaming EVERY SINGLE DAY over at VariableValor's Twitch Channel until CaptainLance9 steps up and says the magic words: “I’m sorry for eating your son.”

Expect the unexpected:

Dramatic reenactments of the fateful day

A play-by-play analysis of how CaptainLance9 managed to pull off such a heinous act

Special guests including a forensic streamer and a psychic (who specializes in lost viewers)

Epic Path of Exile gameplay that will make you forget all about CaptainLance9’s dietary indiscretions

So, come join me on this quest for justice. Follow, subscribe, throw in a few bits for the therapy fund, and let’s get CaptainLance9 to finally apologize!

Together, we can bring my son back... or at least get a heartfelt “sorry” from a fellow streamer.
Last edited by flclboy on May 26, 2024, 10:14:29 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2024, 10:51:16 AM
back at it again
today's the day
Clearly War never changes
yesterday was no good but today is follower 1 I can feel it
he can't keep getting away with this
Today's the day we get em
JUSTICE
39 out of 39 people are scared

Report Forum Post

Report Account: