Ambush Scarab of Containment Variance and Bugs

I'm running a boxes strat and for the maps over 100IIQ I run 1 of each except Potency + boxes on Font + atlas passives.

The thing is, I get that Containment doesn't work exactly as Monstrous Treasure and thus there's variance to the box spawn but on a 113IIQ map getting 35 boxes from 11 fixed ones (scarab, atlas and font) + just 24 from natural packs is kinda weak, not to mention that the previous map was 42 boxes on 110IIQ (I know pack density and such is not the same as IIQ but there's a proportional relation). Then just to check if the map display on the right was correct and went around and counted them and to my surprise it's 1 box less, I've got 34 boxes on a map stating there should be 35, It's Defiled Cathedral so I'm guessing due to its geometry some box is oob or something similar but damn. . .
I kinda understand that if the scarab only puts the pack into boxes and the number of packs varies it can't do anything about it, but just 24 natural packs on a T16 110+IIQ map? And the boxes don't match the info given by the game on the right? Now I wonder how many I've opened for real on previous 100+IIQ maps

Well, apologies for the grief and, hopefully, thank you for looking into it.
Last bumped on May 11, 2024, 12:02:04 PM
Ran some more maps, there's often a 1 box variance. Right now I'm on a 46 box map, the highest I've had and closest to former prophesy with 35 created from packs on the map, sadly only 43 are actually within the map I can see, counted 3 times and always got the same number, somehow 3 boxes have spawned oob or not at all. . .

I'll probably pivot to some other map layout eventually and check again to see if it has to do with that or with map content limitations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info