The Feared Bug

Did The Feared went fairly well until the last 2 (Atziri and Cortex) killed Atziri and right before Cortex died I died and immediately respawned to come back found out the fight was over and there was no loot at all but the fight was completed. Not a big deal but fairly annoying after going through the effort of capturing them and getting literally nothing in return because of a bug.

My loot filter is not that strict to hide the loot they drop at the end. Whatever it might have been. The beams would still shine even if I somehow accidently pressed Z while fighting but nothing whatsoever.

Playing Arakaali's Spiders. I died and respawned when the boss died and when the lootsplosion was suppose to happen and it bugged out or something of the sort.

Just wanted to report it in case this happens to another unfortunate soul.
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 7:57:19 PM
This is intended and not a bug. You have to be in the boss arena when the boss dies, goes through animations and then drops loot. If you die, stay dead on the floor until the loot drops.

This was enacted a long time ago to prevent an old exploit, and has remained since. Other endgame encounters are the same, including Legion 4/5ways.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info