Frostblink of Wintry Blast

Anyone know why Frostblink of Wintry Blast doesn't work when you need it to? It works fine just running around empty areas, but the moment you're engaged in a battle, it will not work at all.

I've checked, and it's not a debuff of any sort.

Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 1:50:19 AM
As FBoWB isn't actually a Blink skill and has a cast time, it is more susceptible to animation cancelling and other interrutions. Might that be the case here?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
As FBoWB isn't actually a Blink skill and has a cast time, it is more susceptible to animation cancelling and other interrutions. Might that be the case here?

Likely the case here, Phrazz. Without good cast speed, and especially as a single link, it will feel clunky af.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Likely the case here, Phrazz. Without good cast speed, and especially as a single link, it will feel clunky af.

Yes, that's probably the case here.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I would agree, but I would be seeing this issue all the time, not just when I'm in battle.

It's as if the designers purposefully created a skill that doesn't work in battle. It's a ludicrous design.
"
Maurley wrote:
I would agree, but I would be seeing this issue all the time, not just when I'm in battle.

It's as if the designers purposefully created a skill that doesn't work in battle. It's a ludicrous design.

You sure about that, coach?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Maurley wrote:

Outside of battle you're not interrupted as often. Blocking, being stunned... there are several things that can cause this undesired behaviour.
It might also be a bug... but I don't think it was intended to behave like this.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info