The Hungry Loop ring

I would like to craft the ring mentioned in the topic to keep the socket but add the "Hatred has #% increased aura effect" modification. I cast vaal orb on over 600 such rings, but in every case the socket disappeared. Is there any other way?
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 1:18:24 AM
Corruptions replace the implicit and currently the implicit is "has 1 socket"...

So if you replace that, the ring is dead
Last edited by SzalonyZjeb on Apr 24, 2024, 5:38:31 PM
This ring cannot be obtained only by vaaling. I don't know how it was crafted. Possibly gilded fossil + orb of chance + vaal orb.
"
seaman wrote:
This ring cannot be obtained only by vaaling. I don't know how it was crafted. Possibly gilded fossil + orb of chance + vaal orb.

This is the only way to obtain a ring with the original implicit AND corruption implicit

But since vaal orb may brick the item, or choose either original implicit or gilded fossil 's implicit, as well as i don't think corrupted Hungry Loop can consume gem, it has very low chance of success
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
1. use gilded fossil on an unset ring base
2. chance/scour into hungry loop ( i think there are 5 others that brick this "craft")

3. level gems and insert into Loop
4. start corrupting (there are 41 outcomes)

5. repeat very many times

6. run out of willpower

7. use normal Hungry Loop
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
1. use gilded fossil on an unset ring base
2. chance/scour into hungry loop ( i think there are 5 others that brick this "craft")

3. level gems and insert into Loop
4. start corrupting (there are 41 outcomes)

5. repeat very many times

6. run out of willpower

7. use normal Hungry Loop

you will pulling hair on chancing already, before hitting your first random unique unset ring
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info