Nemesis Modifier Snow Bolt

Hello,

I recently bought a Headhunter to have more fun on my Hexblast Mine build.

The build isn't very tanky I believe (I didn't find a way to stuff it tankier so I can more easily XP). So, when I take the Snow Bolt modifier on a Rare monster, it can complicate a bit the things.
Here what's snow bold does :
"Skill triggers when an enemy hits you."

Why it complicates things ? I believe it triggers one of my movement skill (Frostblink), which TP me sometimes right into the middle of the enemies.

Almost all the time I survive as I TP back to safety instantly, but the gameplay isn't the smoothest one (And sometimes it kills me).

So, I wanted to know if there's a trick to make this Nemesis Rare modifier not triggering my movement skill ?
If, for HH players out there, you just live with it ? Or if you have a trick upon your sleeve to avoid this side effect ? (Except not playing any movement skill)

Thank you for sharing ! :)
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 7:46:04 AM
"
EcKoNomiK wrote:
I believe it triggers one of my movement skill (Frostblink), which TP me sometimes right into the middle of the enemies.

The behavior here is from a different rare monster modifier, "Ambushes". This modifier does exactly what you describe: teleports you next to an enemy (while placing a Smoke Cloud).
Just replay a map and witnessed a smoke next to each TP.

Thanks for the answer !

So, I believe it's not an HH side effect but something that everyone can experience ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info