Elemental damage with Attacks interaction with Flame golem of Meteor

Hi,

So I have seen that the meteor strike from Flame golem of Meteor is considered an attack and while on PoB the damage does scale with the support gem of Elemental damage with attacks but ingame the gem doesn't seem to support the skill. So does this work or not? Please help.

Thank you
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 7:50:33 AM
The meteor also has duration thanks to burning ground, however neither attack or duration specific gems can support Summon Flame Golem of the Meteor. Looks like it has the same supportability as a regular Flame Golem version. And per my test, this is not a tooltip/displaying issue, the burning ground duration is unchanged (damage test is harder and less accurate).

It's hard to understand if this is per design or not. I doubt that GGG just forgot too add supportability for new golem skills, as they buffed transfigured golems in this patch, so they likely did some analysis to find out why these golems are not strong enough. I think they should be aware also because several reports about Ice Golem of Shattering – another transfigured golem have been posted. Its new skill is Death Nova which fires icy projectiles in a circle on death, but projectile specific support won't affect it as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info