Help with this build please (Ice nova of frost bolts)

Hi,

So this is the build am following for my templar.

https://pobb.in/HJw9k2PM7UTk

I don't understand where he got his +76% resistances. the ones in the tree are around 29% only where is the remaining 107%? same with the chaos resistance.

help please?

and if anyone have a better build, please do share it.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 9:19:30 AM
you just need the resists on open suffixes on your gear, and look at the regular ice nova of frosbolts build guide, substitute inspiration and archmage for added cold damage and cold pen and stick your choice of additional support in place of empower and get as much mana on your gear as you can, also I'd recommend going for a double influenced spell crit + frenzy generation chest over replica farruls, they cost about as much and the double influenced is more damage.
Yea but in his build none of the items have resistances except the ring. so i was wondering where his resistances coming from.

"I'd recommend going for a double influenced spell crit + frenzy generation chest over replica farruls"

what does this mean?
a hunter/shaper + redeemer influenced chest with the mods spells have + flat critical strike chance and chance to generate a frenzy charge on hit, this build hits so often that its basically 3 free frenzy charges constantly, which is most of what replica farrul's fur offers (endurance and frenzy generation and a bit of crit from cat's stealth) endurance charges you would get from conviction of power instead of the illuminated devotion because reduced effect of ele ailments is basically worthless and 30% inc aoe is not that important. The thing about the gear is that he does not show a full selection of mods on the gear in the PoB you are following, you are supposed to fill the suffixes of your gear with whatever combination of mods gets you your resists capped.
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Apr 20, 2024, 9:19:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info