No unique Jewels in game any more?

I played atlas to 101/115 maps and did not see one unique jewel. I found hundrets of unique items, but not one jewel. Is that normal, oder ist that any bug? Or loot filter error?

So far SSF lvl 92 Necro
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 4:50:50 AM
Got changed a while ago.

You have to corrupt jewels into uniques now.

One way is to allocate to corrupted strongboxes on the atlas tree and add strongboxes to your maps via scarabs or map device craft or run the vaal temple map, which does contain a lot corrupted strngboxes by default or corrupt jewels the old fashioned way with vaal orbs.
you dont **have** to corrupt jewels to get uniques. there are plenty in game that are not corruption outcomes.

however, they DID cull a bunch of low value/low impact unique jewels (such as the threshold jewels)

i found a day1 intuitive leap this league. was actually a nice drop.
"
Orbaal wrote:
Got changed a while ago.

You have to corrupt jewels into uniques now.

One way is to allocate to corrupted strongboxes on the atlas tree and add strongboxes to your maps via scarabs or map device craft or run the vaal temple map, which does contain a lot corrupted strngboxes by default or corrupt jewels the old fashioned way with vaal orbs.

Thx that helps. The skill in the atlas with the strongboxes is already set. No drops so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info