ILv 84+ w/ 4 life Really!

I have played PoE since Beta 2012. I have never understood why item level was not tied to tier. No reason you should be getting tier 8 from level 84 item levels. Most rares in the game are trash. Only good way to get an item is a completely complicated crafting system. I was hoping Necropolis would make it easier but its even worse. No reason to have to use two 3rd party sights just to even remotely understanding the league mechanic. Hopefully things will improve. A newer game has a much easier and enjoyable crafting system though unfortunately the end game is boring quickly. I enjoy the end game in PoE just hoping crafting items will improve.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 10:46:59 PM
If higher ilvls blocked lower tier mods from rolling, then it would be too easy to find good items - at least, that's the reasoning behind the system as it is now. Agree or disagree, I think it's unlikely to change.

"
Mahtez wrote:
Only good way to get an item is a completely complicated crafting system.

How do you think we played the game in other leagues? You can argue that item drops or crafting should be made easier if you want, just don't be hyperbolic.
i mean, they dont have to block *all* the lower level mods

flat life on body armor has THIRTEEN tiers it can roll, with the highest only being available at ilvl 86

so, cut the bottom HALF off, leaving you with tier6/7 as your lowest. which means 60 or 70 as your floor.

then you *still* have to deal with the mod weighting (for life, theyre all equally rare). so EVEN IF you start with an ilvl 86 body armor, AND you roll flat life, you now have a 1/7 to roll tier1, instead of a 1/13.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info