I got chronic RSI from PoE, but im happy about it because at least the game isnt too easy.

Imagine how ruined the game would be if we could pick up all nearby currency with a single click. Everyone would be swimming in augments and engineering orbs and the transmute orb economy would crash. People would probably quit in the first 3 days because of how rich they would be.
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 10:07:07 PM
Engineering Orbs. The Orbs that you always forget to take with you in your inventory. Sigh.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
It's your own decision to pick up everything.
I stop picking up rares and small currency a few days into a new league and never get any issues from too much clicking. Set up a loot filter at an appropriate strictness and never look back
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Imagine how ruined the game would be if we could pick up all nearby currency with a single click. Everyone would be swimming in augments and engineering orbs and the transmute orb economy would crash. People would probably quit in the first 3 days because of how rich they would be.
hoho sounds like someone needs a better loot filter.
if you actually get RSI, you need to hit the gym. clicking a mouse shouldn't be a strenuous activity for anybody
"

NGL I thougt no one is stupid enough to not see its just bait post, but seeing respinses in the thread I think I was wrong.
People really think that you were serious and you are not joking about augements orbs ruining the game.
"
Aynix wrote:
"

NGL I thougt no one is stupid enough to not see its just bait post, but seeing respinses in the thread I think I was wrong.
People really think that you were serious and you are not joking about augements orbs ruining the game.

Yeah, didnt think people would fall for it so hard, and with some of the worst takes ive ever seen too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info