Question to devs about autopickup

If currency autopickup was optional, how many people does GGG think would not enable it for the supposed "dopamine" hit of self clicking a divine drop?

Everyone knows that at least 95% of the playerbase would have it enabled so the question would then be; What is the logic behind not implementing such an impactful qol feature that you know an overwhelming majority if not everyone would use?
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2024, 11:12:45 PM
i asked about this in global and there was a resounding NO that came back from pretty much everyone.

apparently they like clicking on divines cauz it feels good.
I know I wouldn't use it, I don't even like the auto equip which is only relevent for like, Twilight Strand.
I find that extremely odd that there are people who enjoy clicking 500 times per map on all the currency and shards. These people are either quite young and/or have the time available to waste on clicking each currency.

I believe you think you wouldn't use autopickup (which is very different than auto equip) but when everyone is mapping 3x faster and needing to trade less because they can convert currency into what they need; I highly doubt you would elect to move slower and click more for this so called "fun factor" of picking up your own divine.
If there are people who don't want it, make it a pay for convenience for those of us that do want it. Other countries already have the pets that pickup currency, ggg wouldn't even have to come up with new code, just implement it into NA region.
the problem with auto pick up, in this game specifically is that there is too much stuff that drops, even with a filter, and you would be picking it all up and running back to town every few seconds, also made worse by the high probability that the items would not be moved to maximize the space.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Clicking on a divine on the ground is about as exciting as manually identifying 1000 random rare items you also find on the ground.

It was stupid 20 years ago in D2 and it's still stupid now.
If you guys want Vampire Survivors gameplay, that game already exists. Imagine being such a tryhard minmaxer that stopping to click valuable items is too much of a hassle. Talk about first world problems.
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
apparently they like clicking on divines cauz it feels good.
It feels good when I click on wis scrolls. Clicking a divine is ecstasy.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Autopickup for currency - yes. Anything else - no.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info