minimum of 11 shrines expected, only 3 on map

Hi Team! was running a shrine+map boss farm and opened a Vault map.

map had 5 additional shrines implicit
Kirac for +3 shrines
Atlas tree provides 2 shrines
and a scarab provides 2 shrines.

only 3 shrines appeared in the marked locations.

Any idea what caused this so i dont repeat the issue, im a fairly low currency player and was just enjoying the slow flip of this strat.

https://imgur.com/a/rkZaCHe

ticket:1028258324
Last edited by TsaanDM on Apr 8, 2024, 4:51:35 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2024, 6:19:41 AM
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
Hi team!

another instance of the same bug(?).

https://imgur.com/a/HGyYusN

One again, 2 shrines on tree, 2 shrines from scarab, 5 shrines on map and (in theory) 3 shrines from kirac. But maybe i missed kirac. so either 9 or 12 shrines expected but certainly more than 4 as indicated.

Please and thanks if you can figure out whats causing it.
it just the same with other mechanic such as Abyss

i think the devs get tired of it and limit Blight to 1 per map in 3.20.1 patch (correct me if the devs reenable it)

The instance generation script of the gaming server just can't handle juicing the map too much with same mechanics, or a lot of different league mechanics
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
it just the same with other mechanic such as Abyss

i think the devs get tired of it and limit Blight to 1 per map in 3.20.1 patch (correct me if the devs reenable it)

The instance generation script of the gaming server just can't handle juicing the map too much with same mechanics, or a lot of different league mechanics

It definitely works. I block all other mechanics and run this a lot. its just occasionally it no worky!
pretty sure it would end up have a cap as fix due to wide variety of map size and density
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info