Bramble Valley Boss stuck in add phase

Hello!

I engaged the boss in Bramble Valley. The first one was the red bear, which eventually flew up in the air to spawn adds, but the other colored-bosses never triggered.

I am stuck in an infinite add phase with the first boss even after over 5 minutes of killing adds.

Image link doesn't work so here is the link: https://imgur.com/a/rZP5HXL

Last edited by Remcycle on Apr 2, 2024, 10:23:26 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2024, 4:21:19 PM
I had the same today. Just now.
Yep. Happening to me too.
I had this issue as well but when I looked closely, during the add phase of the Bear the doggo is stuck in the wall somewhere (it was bottom left for me). I was able to attack it and the phase continued and periodically the dog gets stuck in the walls but was still able to target. I was able to clear the map.
Having this problem as well. If it helps my bug report reference number was 3,431,121,174, and I'm attaching a screenshot:

Holddasoysauce might be right. The bear was hugging a wall when it went into add phase. This might be what causes the issue.
"
I had this issue as well but when I looked closely, during the add phase of the Bear the doggo is stuck in the wall somewhere (it was bottom left for me). I was able to attack it and the phase continued and periodically the dog gets stuck in the walls but was still able to target. I was able to clear the map.

This person speaks the truth.
Wow!! That was frustrating. Thanks for the info. That bit about the wall was useful. My lamer was down near the entrance and there was no indicator he was there until I was right on top of him.
Last edited by DoshLord on Apr 10, 2024, 4:20:05 PM
"

On the money. Same spot for me. WINNING!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info