Heist is almost unplayable

Heist instance crashes almost 1 to 1 every time i finish and return to harbor its insane why is it not a separate one without people? won't that be easier on the server?
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2024, 8:48:54 PM
Yeah I have been having this same issue for the past 2 leagues. My PC is a beast I have a GTX 4090 and it goes to 100% GPU usage in the Rogue Harbor and then the game locks up and crashes after running 1-3 Heists.

Can we please just get the option to join an empty rogue harbor if we want too? I have been wanting to run heist for past 2 leagues and can't stand crashing every other contract.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
Same thing happens to me

i removed all my mtx and it stoped me crashing in rouge harbour.Its odd that i only crashed in rouge harbour with the mtx on.

Still crashing in rouge harbour often with or without mtx only happening in necro league
Last edited by xScover on Apr 9, 2024, 6:00:44 AM
Same issue here, I'm trying to play it, but I've crashed twice now before I could even start a heist. I attempted to turn on dynamic culling and resolution to see if that would help, without any luck. There are just too many particle effects going on in Rogue's Harbor for the engine to handle it.

Running an RTX 3060, with Ryzen 3850 I won't call my system a beast, but it should be more than capable. Everything else I get 120+ FPS with plenty high graphics settings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info