Necromancer "Bone Barrier" minion leech not working with 10% instant leech

My Chains of Command Necromancer uses Bone Barrier and the 10% Instant Leech mastery. I should see a % of my minion's damage returned to my hp instantly as they attack. Instead all of the leech seems to be queued up as recover-over-time.

Relevant minions include an Animate Guardian with a hit-based weapon (Rebuke of the Vaal), as well as the triggered summons from Chains of Command.
Last bumped on May 12, 2024, 3:17:34 AM
Looks the same for me with BAMA.
So any updates on this?
Or is it intended to not work?
more broadly, the leech node isn't working at all
"
ShinPad wrote:
more broadly, the leech node isn't working at all

you mean instant leech doesnt work even for non minion guys?
Bone barrier's leech seems very underwhelming to the point I'm wondering if it works.

I'm in yellow map ; average gear. But 4k life and zoomancer the sheer number of hits should keep me with a ~800 regen in addition to the 250 base I got and it doesnt feel like the case.

I'm also unsure if the instant leech is doing anything but my gut says no.

Either way, one of these leech mechanic isnt poulling it's weight and there could be a bug here. Following the topic.

EDIT: found a video of a test on it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BfucC5xIY

We can see the zombie leeching around 10 hp / hit wich is very low and when the baron is on, 200+hp leeched. my guess is that the 1% number shown is not 1% but something way lower like 0.1%.
Last edited by Mydi on Apr 1, 2024, 4:01:03 AM
The leech value isnt correct from bone barrier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BfucC5xIY reproducable test on the value being far below what it should be.
Just adding my voice here too, the values seem very low compared to the expected calculation.
I tested baron last league and that lifesteal worked so much better then this one. Its impossible that we get 1% leech from minions.
Bump because instant leech definitely not working and also because leech value is not 1%.

Playing Iron Mass Skeletons with no other minions so they should all constantly leech with the exception of some when Vaal Summon Skeletons is used. The leech is there, but it does not feel like 1% of their damage.
Playing BAMA (Blink Arrow of Bombarding Clones & Mirror Arrow of Prismatic Clones) I was wondering why I don't really feel like I get leech.

It seems to not work at all with my setup, even the 10% Instant leech node does nothing it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info