Morbid Hideout won't load

My hideout is broken I guess, I hope I don't end up losing my edits. Ever since league start I have not been able to load into my Morbid Hideout, it just says Failed to load instances. Other hideouts will load, but my main Morbid Hideout will not. Hopefully support can help me with this without deleting the years of accumulated edits, it holds sentimental value to me.

Please help GGG!
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 8:45:31 PM
Yeah im having the same issue on my end ive even restarted my game and no changes to being able to join my morbid hideout as well hopefully other will see this and we can get our hideout back.
I am also having this issue.
Also having same issue with Morbid HO
Same issue here. Day 3. Also cannot recall anything utilized in the hideout such as pets.
Having the same issue with my morbid hideout.
"
Quantice wrote:
My hideout is broken I guess, I hope I don't end up losing my edits. Ever since league start I have not been able to load into my Morbid Hideout, it just says Failed to load instances. Other hideouts will load, but my main Morbid Hideout will not. Hopefully support can help me with this without deleting the years of accumulated edits, it holds sentimental value to me.

Please help GGG!

This is listed as a high priority problem in the pinned known issues list. They're working on it.
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info