[Xbox] 3.23.2c Patch Notes

3.23.2c Patch Notes

• This is the end of the Affliction League. Your characters and their progress will be migrated over the next few hours following the patch, or you can use the migration options in the character selection menu. Thanks for playing!
  • Charms and Tinctures will be deleted upon logging in.

We expect to improve party invites with the 3.24.0 launch. Thank you for your patience.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 7:29:43 AM
Prior to the problems , it is not only the group play , But also HDR is gone , and most importantly the game does not save my settings upon exit ? like custom loot filters . I have to reenable them each time I launch the game or if I crash to desktop I have to reselect my Custom loot filters .
now for some reasons my country can not access PoE website therefore I can not use custom loot filters without a Proxy or VPN , which doubles my pains in the butt :D . It was all fine once in a month I needed to select my custom loot filter and it was after I did some changes and needed the new one , now I have to do this process every time I launch the game . Hope you guys fix this too .
Hi.
"
But also HDR is gone

Unfortuantely with the new backend autoHDR cannot be enabled for backcompat titles. It's a platform restriction and is out of our control.
We are working on a solution but it's more of long term thing.

"
like custom loot filters . I have to reenable them each time I launch the game or if I crash to desktop I have to reselect my Custom loot filters .
We'll try to get this fix soon after 3.24 launch.

We also expect improved stability in 3.24.0 so fewer crashes.
With map overlay on, I no longer see map mods on the right. also, after portaling out and back into a map, all areas are undiscovered.
No HDR for the new league???

If I read Alex's reply correctly..

Currently, the game is unplayable for me with how washed and bright it looks. I was really looking forward to seeing the how the animations for the new league will look on my Xbox Series X.

It seems there is no way to turn down the brightness manually either.
I can play with friend or any player 2 or 3 week! :o can u résolve this problem plz
"
Unfortuantely with the new backend autoHDR cannot be enabled for backcompat titles. It's a platform restriction and is out of our control.
We are working on a solution but it's more of long term thing.

Could you give us a roughly expectation on how many months or week should we have to wait for the colors be back to as good as they were?

Because, unfortunately for me, the game is so bright and washed out to the point that I can't even enjoy playing it...

And also, would you be able to answer if it is a change that affect the whole backwards compatible games on the plataform, or is it only specific to PoE? I don't understand if "new backend autoHDR" is specific to PoE or the whole Xbox plataform...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info