[3.23] fezz's BAMA Campaign Rusher for Alts (any class)

The guide has been moved here.

Last edited by fezz8386 on Jan 29, 2024, 12:08:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2024, 12:17:47 AM
Can you post some videos of the build?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 25, 2024, 7:40:02 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can you post some videos of the build?

Gameplay-wise it's basically this but way stronger/faster due to having very good leveling gear and a more optimized setup. In summary: You just run and alternate-spam the two BAMA skills ;)
Last edited by fezz8386 on Jan 25, 2024, 8:43:08 AM
What's the budget? I'm kinda tired of HP, so in 3.22 I started to use a Siege Ballista method from POE guy, and it's just as good as HP but way cheaper, like 100c or less to get everything, maybe a little more if you add corruptions and such.

Leveling alts sucks, so I'm always looking for options.
"
bauermayers wrote:
What's the budget? I'm kinda tired of HP, so in 3.22 I started to use a Siege Ballista method from POE guy, and it's just as good as HP but way cheaper, like 100c or less to get everything, maybe a little more if you add corruptions and such.

Hard to say what the total budget is, since I bought it one at a time and not all at once (due to testing and adjustments). If I had to estimate, I would say that you should plan on a double-digit Divine Orb amount for the minmax version. However, you can basically fall back on a cheaper - but correspondingly slower - alternative for each item slot. What you definitely need, however, is Blink Arrow of Bombarding Clones.

Ultimately, the less you invest, the longer you will need for completing the campaign.

PS: I will update the guide significantly today, so maybe wait before testing - I will give you a headsup here once done.

// Update: The build summary has been updated. You can see what has changed here.

Last edited by fezz8386 on Jan 29, 2024, 12:16:58 AM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:

Hard to say what the total budget is, since I bought it one at a time and not all at once (due to testing and adjustments). If I had to estimate, I would say that you should plan on a double-digit Divine Orb amount for the minmax version. However, you can basically fall back on a cheaper - but correspondingly slower - alternative for each item slot. What you definitely need, however, is Blink Arrow of Bombarding Clones.

Ultimately, the less you invest, the longer you will need for completing the campaign.

PS: I will update the guide significantly today, so maybe wait before testing - I will give you a headsup here once done.

// Update: The build summary has been updated. You can see what has changed here.

The link at the top goes to the newest build post for this method, but the link here goes to an older post. Maybe not an issue if someone just clicks on the link at the top but for consistency sake maybe this one should be changed as well.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 28, 2024, 6:49:32 PM
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:

The link at the top goes to the newest build post for this method, but the link here goes to an older post. Maybe not an issue if someone just clicks on the link at the top but for consistency sake maybe this one should be changed as well.

Thanks, done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info