New to POE, RF craft help

I'm a new player to POE and I'm currently sitting at lvl 92 with a Pohx RF Inquisitor build. I'm stuck with the gear I currently have and to reach the next lvl I'm realizing quickly I need to get into crafting.

A buddy crafted and gave me some gear around lvl 45 i've been using, but since then he seems too busy to help me aquire the new gear I need.

I've been watching craft video's and looked into the craft's on Pohx's website but after numerous wasted chaos orbs buying essences I'm giving up.. I just cant wrap my head around it. Maybe this is from being a long time Diablo player where you find what you use instead of craft what you need, my brain just cant get around the learning curve at this time.

Links to help condense this complex craft system would be helpful as well as crafting for items for currency. I currently only have 132 Chaos but I purchased a end game helm I purchased for 200 Chaos I would be willing to get rid of as its not needed for this stage of my RF build (may of got ahead of myself looking on the trade site...)

I've been told the POE community is amazing, so hopfully y'all can help a newbie out.

Many thanks,
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2024, 10:23:37 AM
usually cheaper to buy than craft unless you really know what you're doing, otherwise you'll have to watch like a 30min video on crafting to really understand, can't fully explain and tell you all the important things in a text post, gl and ss
Appreciate the reply,
I have been trying to find gear on the trade site but I cant seem to find all the stats shows on the build guide I am following.
If I can find what i'm looking for its in the divine price range which I currently dont have. I am up to a little over 200 chaos now tho.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info