Does mana regeneration affect mana recoup?

I know that recoup is recovery and recovery rate affects it.

There's typically very little life regeneration rate modifiers (some influenced glove suffix) and even that isn't too clear.

Intuitively recoup is a form of regeneration but isn't very explicitly stated that it is or isn't.

From my character with all the sources of mana regeneration I believe that it doesn't affect mana recoup but a clear specific answer would be appreciated.

Thanks
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 9:07:48 PM
"
Skyforth wrote:
There's typically very little life regeneration rate modifiers (some influenced glove suffix) and even that isn't too clear.
There are more such modifiers now, they can also roll on non-influenced boots/helmet/gloves with armour.

"
Skyforth wrote:

Intuitively recoup is a form of regeneration but isn't very explicitly stated that it is or isn't.

From my character with all the sources of mana regeneration I believe that it doesn't affect mana recoup but a clear specific answer would be appreciated.
Recoup is (in PoE not English) not regeneration and if it is affected by regeneration modifiers then its a bug.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info