Looking for someone who can borrow me a Mageblood for quick test

Hey there, like usually when it comes to expensive items like cars, houses and tools, the companies offer a renting/borrowing feature to test the stuff before you might buy it.

So i am looking for a nice player who could borrow me a Mage Blood for the Affliction league, so i can test if my tooltip changes, and if its even worth for my build. Also i want to test some special Flask synergies and wonder if that works.

I asked already in the in-game chat-room, but there people usually not interested in helping, and they only insult you. :(

So the idea is as follows, you borrow me a mage blood quick, i compare dmg numbers in my hideout and testing the flask synergies, then you get them back.

And before someone comes with a shady 3rd party websites idea, who want my login credentials, no i will not do that, and those data is probably not accurate enough anyway.

Desired Item to Test:
Mageblood - Heavy Belt

Timeframe:
1-3 Minutes

Server:
Amsterdam (EU)

League:
Affliction Default

Testing Purpose:
Damage Comparison
Flask Synergies
Resistance Capping
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 9:25:28 PM
Just use PoB
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Just use PoB

pob is a 3rd party tool, i dont want to give them my cresendials.
also pob struggled in the past with dot skills, from what i seen.
also pob doesnt have the new gems ( i see people complained about it on reddit)
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
They dont get your credentials. They have no way to log into your account. If they dont have the gems thats another thing but its very unlikely someone will lend you a mageblood without collateral. Best of luck.
"Loan" you a 180-ish Divine item?
Good luck/
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Jan 5, 2024, 1:16:16 PM
This is the weakest scam attempt I've seen in a while lmfao

~3945 18/12/2023
this is such a weird thread....do you really think people will give their MB to some random person ? especially when GGG does not refund lost items....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info