Does Magic Find work with SRS Guardian or Minions in General

Hi,
I wanted to ask if Magic Find Gear like Ventors Gamble, Rarity Flask, Greatwolf Quant Amu. work for Minion Kills like Spectre and SRS?

Could only find an old thread, but I'm really not sure if Magic Find works for Minion Kills. Can anyone officially confirm Magic Find Gear for Minion Kills?

Second question: if the AG is wearing Gravebind, does the loot still get the character's Magic Find multiplier (e.g. 60 Quant, 300 Rarity)?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :-)
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 4:16:47 PM
Kills by minions always use the player's mf stats.
"

Thats so cool, Magic find SRS such a fun Build.

So i can gear my AG with Gravebind and all kills will get the Players MF Stats right?

Thanks a lot!
"
jeyar_one wrote:
"

Thats so cool, Magic find SRS such a fun Build.

So i can gear my AG with Gravebind and all kills will get the Players MF Stats right?

Thanks a lot!
Correct.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Gravebind#Mechanics

-This effect works when the gloves are equipped by an Animate Guardian

Even if the Guardian wears items that increase item quantity or rarity, these stats will not be used. Kills by minions always use the player's loot stats.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 5, 2024, 11:11:13 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:

-This effect works when the gloves are equipped by an Animate Guardian

Even if the Guardian wears items that increase item quantity or rarity, these stats will not be used. Kills by minions always use the player's loot stats.

Are you sure about that? It was my understanding that any quality/quantity bonuses on minions are ADDED to the player quant/qual numbers for minion kills.

Back in the day when there were support gems for quant/qual, minion builds could support the minions with them, and the minion kills would get that quant/qual.
"
Odif wrote:
Are you sure about that? It was my understanding that any quality/quantity bonuses on minions are ADDED to the player quant/qual numbers for minion kills.

Back in the day when there were support gems for quant/qual, minion builds could support the minions with them, and the minion kills would get that quant/qual.

Rarity support is still in the game and will work with minions. But AG's MF gear will not work.
"

I was just pasting from wiki incase he didn't wanna go through the link.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 5, 2024, 4:19:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info