Need help with builds.

Hello im new to path of exile nad i struggle with finding good leveling builds that explain when to do/buy what. The only website i found was maxroll wich dosnt have many leveling builds so i wanne know where you find fast leveling builds?
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 11:06:36 AM
"
ApolloOxO wrote:
Hello im new to path of exile nad i struggle with finding good leveling builds that explain when to do/buy what. The only website i found was maxroll wich dosnt have many leveling builds so i wanne know where you find fast leveling builds?

Go to this forum, which char you chose, and search there, you have a lot of good start-up builds.
It sounds like you're looking for one site that has dozens of high-quality, detailed guides for builds that will make great starters.

This doesn't exist. There aren't that many great starters, at least from a new player perspective. And creating detailed guides takes a lot of time.

Maxroll is one of the best sources of very solid beginner guides so I would go with Apollo's suggestion and just pick one of those. Those builds cover the most typical playstyles in the game across a good range of classes. YOu can't go wrong with any of them.

Or, if there is a specific starter build you want to play, you can do a web search and compare guides for it.

Also note that most of the maxroll guides have separate videos by their creators. Some even have 3rd party videos. For example, subtractem's SRS Guardian guide has his own videos, as well as an excellent campaign progression video by havoc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info