[3.23] Unique Jewels Warror - Shockwave Totem Hierophant, Solo All content

Inspired by TbXie's guide, with various tweaks and adjustments, I've made this End game variation that greatly buffs the damage output to be able to solo all uber bosses, simulacrum 30 waves.

It's not a normal glass cannon build that you can find on "poe.ninja", it sacrifices some DPS to achieve a higher HP pool, but your damage is still higher enough to clear all contents in this game.

I've two setups:

Sanctum and boss fight: https://pobb.in/42GEQuM2_V31
General Mapping: https://pobb.in/8OmFRClAaH7Q

The difference between those are:

1. switch the Concentrated Effect gem to the Awakened Increased Area of Effect gem
2. replace Bottled Faith with the granite flask for better defense. you can remove the QuickSilver flask instead.

Things worth noting here:

1. The notable skill choice for Forbidden Jewels, Pious Path, is a great choice when paired with Rational Doctrine, Eldritch Battery, and Mind Over Matter, the extra life and energy shield regeneration from consecrated ground and 50% reduced curse effect is a great, and it enables the use of Righteous Fire without the need to raise your max fire resist and life regeneration on your gear.

the catch is to gain the full benefit of Rational Doctrine, you need to keep your strength and intelligence at the same value, to achieve this, I use the jewel mentioned below and a ring to fix the attribute issue.

2. The use of a Careful Planning Jewel is a requirement to keep your strength and intelligence at the same value. Otherwise, your intelligence would be too high for your strength to catch up.

3. The Devotion notable passive skill enhances the consecrated ground by 25%, that's 1.25% life regeneration and 12.5% reduced curse effect, it also increased the effects for bottled faith, plus 10% maximum life, a highly recommended choice, when paired with Yugul from the pantheon, you are almost curse immune.

4. Yoke of the Suffering, an undervalued amulet, grab one with corrupted implicit, "You can apply an additional curse", is a very strong choice that is hard to be beaten by many well-crafted rare amulets, it allows the wearer to shock enemy with elemental damage, with my equipment and passive skill trees, I can achieve 28% shock effect on Uber maven, plus 5% increased damage taken for each ailment on the enemy, this char can inflict: chill, frozen, shock, fire(by the use of an added fire damage to spell abyss jewel) on the enemy, so that's another 20%, that's 48% increased damage taken in total! besides that, it also provides very high elemental resistance.

It can be further optimized to achieve immunity to elemental ailments or even higher DPS, but this is enough for me to finish all the challenges by myself.

Tbxie's guide: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/shockwave-totems-hierophant-build-guide
Last edited by Elwine on Jan 10, 2024, 10:58:15 AM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 2:21:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info