Missing the Feared skillpoint but got favored.

Solved by namechanging my character and did another feared
Last edited by conexil on Dec 25, 2023, 9:22:22 AM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 4:33:44 AM
Not sure. Have you done all of those other missing invitations aswell? Kirac would of been my only other suggestion but if you've thoroughly looked through his menu I guess that's not it. Did you do these solo from your map device or in a group? Which league are you in and have you migrated at all recently? Hopefully someone knows. Can't see your profile, I think that number next to your name is from affliction so guess you are in the new league. I've see others on the forum with similar trouble but usually kirac has had the items or point.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Dec 24, 2023, 1:27:50 PM
I am in affliction league and have done 2 solo and 2 in group, started off this leaguestart as SSF but migrated both character and stash so got nothing left on SSF league to migrate. And no I have not done the other missing invitations, they are not complete yet. Only The Feared I have done but not gotten the skillpoint from it, just the favored slot.. :/
Did you do the feared before or after the migration? This might have nothing to do with it but I'm just trying to think what it could be. I know when you migrate from league to std or die in hc there is a seperate atlas. Not sure how it works going from ssf to trade. I don't know what it could be unfortunately. Hopefully someone on here with more experience knows if it's a bug or something you're doing.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Dec 24, 2023, 7:00:03 PM
I did feared after I migrated.. I am hoping so too, feels like I've tried everything at this point but nothing seems to fix it.
Apparently (according to a thread on Reddit), if you do the invitation from someone else's device, you can get favoured slot but not the quest point. That might explain how you've got the slot but not the points. Why you're then not getting the points doing it solo from your device I'm not sure. If you're close to finishing any of those other invitations would be interesting to see if you get the points for completion.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Dec 24, 2023, 7:39:09 PM
Changed the name of my character and did another feared, solved the issue. No idea if it was the namechange or just another feared that decided to work.
Right, good that it is fixed but I don't know why that would be. I can't see your original post but I think I remember you saying that you opened a ticket and got directed specifically to the gameplay forum for player help. What you've described sounds a lot like a bug or technical problem, so that sounds like it was incorrect advice. It might be worth posting about this in the bug section to help any other players encountering it, so they can have the solution and get an explanation why it has happened, to avoid it happening again. Unless someone knows the cause and how it relates to gameplay.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Jan 5, 2024, 4:36:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info