Scarab issue

Hey guys
When i use my scarabs they get consumed, but i don't get the effect in my maps. And it's not because of "Stream of consciuosness".
Bug maybe? :(
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2024, 7:29:04 PM
Growing hordes probably
just ran two maps, put a breach and expedition scarab in both and had niko quest ticked
first map only had ultimatum and niko
second map only had ultimatum and niko and an abyss

I'm not specced in ultimatum so it was super weird getting it twice in a row. plus the scarabs did not work. and they still got consumed

I do have Growing Hordes on the atlas passive, but I've had that for awhile and didnt have issues with scarabs prior to today

I also just noticed that I'm at 10/10 with maven witnessing bosses, but I never received an invitation.
for maven I only have Destructive Play allocated. not sure if that has something to do with the bugged scarabs.

update: I unallocated Growing Hordes, then ran a map with 1 einhar scarab, and got both him, a breach, and an expedition. I'm hesitant to use more scarabs to test, but so far it looks like Growing Hordes was the problem
edit: I also did not select a quest this time.
edit 2: also no maven invitation still :((

update 2: didnt select a master quest again, but ran einhar and tormented spirits scarabs. 2 spirits right off the bat and einhar is also here. I think it was indeed Growing Hordes. maven is a separate issue I guess
Last edited by T0RSE on Jan 4, 2024, 7:28:03 PM
"
T0RSE wrote:
I do have Growing Hordes on the atlas passive

Growing Hordes - Scarabs instead grant #% increased Pack Size
"
I also just noticed that I'm at 10/10 with maven witnessing bosses, but I never received an invitation.

This is not a guaranteed drop
"
seaman wrote:
"
T0RSE wrote:
I do have Growing Hordes on the atlas passive

Growing Hordes - Scarabs instead grant #% increased Pack Size
"

This is not a guaranteed drop

ohh my bad. I cant read RE the passive

and also haven't played in awhile, just forgot about the maven mechanic 😭

sorry, and thank you for the answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info