Warden Inquisitor Crackling Lance + The Untounched Soul and The Annihilating Light

Hi, my name is Diego and this is the first build I've tried to create from scratch, after thousands of hours of playing. I still consider myself a noob at the game, but I have a good understanding of the mechanics.

Making that clear, this first build of mine takes full advantage of the new amulet, The Untouched Soul + the Warden node, Oath of the Maji, making it "easy" to use The Annihilating Light staff. I want a character with a lot of defense and good suffixes for that, using Unset Rings seems like the best way (because I will only use the staff's sockets), I will add auras and with the Shaper influence, I can add Herald of Ice too (cuz sounds cool for me), I also want to use Conductivity, curse looks good with Warden. Maybe Divine Ire on the secondary weapon, in another staff, for single target or fun? What is the best way to do damage with this weapon, besides the 2 Call of the Brotherhood's? Flat damage? Since I get a lot of crit chance. Would all of this be realistic? Bad?

What suffixes could I use, uniques or not, in the build that replace resistances (the amulet gives me all the necessary elemental resistance) and make the build better? I tested it in standard, on T16's blue maps, without the amulet and the damage gave me hope, the clear was decent, but defenses, kind of bad, without Warden ascendency. Maybe is it just a bad build? Meme? Too expensive? I don't know, but I'm happy with this first build of mine with my favorite skill and if anyone wants to take a look and leave a comment helping me with the PoB, I'll be grateful. Thanks!

PoB: https://pobb.in/Od2Wr-ilQDgf
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
Last edited by AureusDragon on Dec 16, 2023, 1:57:56 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2023, 1:48:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info