[Xbox] 3.22.1d Hotfix 3 Patch Notes

[Xbox] 3.22.1d Hotfix 3 Patch Notes

This patch will be deployed on 11th October, 11:00PM UTC.

• Fixed a client crash related to the "of the Grave" Glove Enchantments that could occur when playing in a party.

Console-Specific notes

• Fixed a bug that was causing The Hidden Blade projectiles to distort the image on Xbox.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing sand Bladestorm to affect performance too much.
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2023, 5:04:31 PM
Still unplayable. Textures still messed up on the Xbox one x upon loading in. I just timed how long it took to load a map on a stopwatch too, 54 seconds. I spend less time clearing the map than I do loading the map. Maps not even juiced, 0 scarabs, no delirium. Unreal. Why can't you guys fix this??
Thanks, but what about the map loading times? Performance needs a little love too when you get around to it.
Will we ever be able to have cross play with the pc community or is that just a console players wet dream? We would love to be able to have the same trade board as pc players. The trade board for console is overpriced and lacking in items compared to pc. We all love the hard work and patches but lets have something substantial for a change.
I don’t know why it happens all the time now but the game music will skip almost every time I first log in like a scratched cd in the car. I turned down different volume sliders which helped a little bit but it still happens very often.
I think theyve just given up at this point. Entire league has been horrendous performance I wouldn't expect it to get fixed at this point until next league if we are lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info