I bought the wrong pack.

Hello, I accidentally purchased 200 coins alone instead of purchasing the starter pack, (which is the exact same price) cause i wasnt paying attention after page redirect. Is there any way to refund/change the purchase? I havent bought anything and will wait for a reply.
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2023, 2:32:07 AM
"
3DmZ wrote:
Hello, I accidentally purchased 200 coins alone instead of purchasing the starter pack, (which is the exact same price) cause i wasnt paying attention after page redirect. Is there any way to refund/change the purchase? I havent bought anything and will wait for a reply.

Hey 3DmZ, would you be able to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you?
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:
"
3DmZ wrote:

Hey 3DmZ, would you be able to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you?

I've sent an email :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info