Ban details Reason: "Third Party Software" Started: Sep 3, 2023, 12:06:35 PM

Im new to POE i never played with a char over lvl 12 or something before.

And I am using Path of Building. i was told to use it by others playing the game. (and helping me understand to)

is POB "ILLIGAL Third Party Software" ?

Thanks...

If it is, ill just accept the ban and carry on with my life i suppose.
i got to lvl 40 before i got banned to.

thanks!
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2023, 8:25:45 AM
Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
Path of building is a third party app but it is not against the ToS as it dose not interact with the game...it won't get you banned and i've been using it for years as have many others.

You should contact support via email as it could be a "bug" (there is apparently a bug upon hitting level 40 for some people though i have never once seen it through all the leagues since closed beta)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
bet it is all the trade overlay .......POB do have function to interact with trade site BTW
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It insta-banned me the second i hit 40, could be a bug as you say, contacted support now. Guess ill see what they say.

**UPPDATE, im no longer banned, so i guess it got fixed?**

Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Last edited by Shadek on Sep 3, 2023, 8:29:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info