Path of exile 2 character transfer

so i have read that the character will be transfered to PoE 2. Then i read that thats not really the case and only decissions
can be transfered, whatever that means. the thing i want to know is if the levels of my character will be transfered or if i have to start from lvl 1 no matter what level i was in PoE 1.

thanks
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2023, 4:12:47 AM
Hi there,

As announced at Exilecon 2023, Path of Exile and Path of Exile 2 are now completely separate games. However, any existing or future microtransaction purchases made will be shared between both games where possible! I would also recommend keeping an eye on our Announcements page for more information about Path of Exile 2!
Is there going to be separate name registers and if so do I get to reserve all my names?
IGN : Reamus
"
Andromansis wrote:
Is there going to be separate name registers and if so do I get to reserve all my names?

separate game = septate servers which mean there will be a scramble for names.

Unsure if they will be allowing you to reserve them, they might do what the did initially, which was if you were in the beta you could create chars to reserve name and when it launched the characters had their progress and levels reset.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 3, 2023, 4:13:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info