Have bannned by guild ban before sale stash! The Guild function is a trap ! DO NOT JOIN ANY GUILD

I was banned from GGG few day ago and i think this ban because someone in my guild infringe rules from GGG. But we don't know what he did. This is just so unfair getting banned because I'm on a guild.

I really don't know what I did wrong about “Breaching Terms of Use" I think i don't have do any mistake, i were level 77 and trying leveling my char better.
This game is attached to my life because it has a lot of interesting things!

I know i post in here and GGG will "Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you !" and just wait -> this mail is bot ! It don't care what do you do just one mail for all ban apper mail "I'm really sorry but your account has been permanently banned v.v"

In a few day later ! All menber in my guild have mail from GGG team appeal has been unsuccessful ! They not reviewed about guild ban!
Is it that wrong to be a part of a guild in this game now, that it warrants someone to be falsely punished just because you are in it?
I can't believe I've spent money on this game just to get screwed over for a petty reason and a false accusation.
Account name in question: raimer76
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2023, 8:28:59 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately we're unable to discuss moderation action taken on the forums, could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info