i got banned 7h30min chat in PS4 sever. How i can reset that time

i got banned 7h30min chat in PS4 sever because wrong channel chat. I can't buy or sell item on Market in that time. How i can reset it?
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Sep 5, 2023, 6:39:25 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2023, 7:35:49 AM
I imagine you wait the 7h30min. I've got 300 days left out of a 10k hour mute just wait it out.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Sep 1, 2023, 9:58:08 AM
"
ZzzGODzzZ1991 wrote:
i got banned 7h30min chat in PS4 sever because wrong channel chat. I can't buy or sell item on Market in that time. How i can reset it?

You can't reset it.
Accountability is real.
"
xPiranha wrote:
I imagine you wait the 7h30min. I've got 300 days left out of a 10k hour mute just wait it out.

lol, what did you do? Called Mr. Wilson a Softcore?)
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

More of repeat offenses I think. Won't get into it they always delete my messages if I do. I tend to forget chat has rules on what can be said and not.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Sep 1, 2023, 3:15:42 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

More of repeat offenses I think. Won't get into it they always delete my messages if I do. I tend to forget chat has rules on what can be said and not.

I, for one, am going to assume the worst.
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to my Supervisor, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.
... replies 12 hour after a guy asks to remove an 8 hour mute...
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

Unlikely, thos sorts of mutes are cumulative, you get bannned for 1 hour, then 2 then 4 then 8 and so on doubling each mute, to get to 10k you really need to just be a dick in chat and not learn a lesson.
I would expect the mr10k mute won't be able to contain themselves and promptly get a 20k hour mute.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
First thing when I'm entering PoE is leave all chats besides local and party/guild.

If you get muted, just tank it.
You probably make more div/hour if your muted anyways. (Hideout=Lava // Chatting=Lava)

But I have to admit support put a smile on my face here, for answering after 12 hours to a problem that only exists for 7 hours. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info