Any software like acquisition to let me check my gear offline?

as per title.

i previously used acquisition but it seems like GGG doesnt like it when acquistion pulls data from the site so it takes forever to get the full listing.

with a tool like acquistion i could probably mark what is important and start removing the 100s of temp tabs i have in STD.
[Removed by Support]
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 6:32:15 AM
Apologies for the late response, I have not checked the forums for acquisition-related questions. However, I have started maintaining a fork here:

https://github.com/gerwaric/acquisition

The biggest change is that version v0.10.x supports GGG's rate-limiting.

The previous version (v0.9.x) was blocked for rate limit violations after GGG changed their policies. The new version follows these new policies, but this means acquisition can take much longer to refresh tabs if you have more than a couple dozen selected..

(Note: I am still working on improvements to the user interface. As of v0.10.2 there is no indication on the main window when tab refresh has been paused to avoid a rate limit violation, or for how long the pause will last. The best you can do is click on a new "Rate Limit Status" button in the lower right, which will display some technical details about the rate limiting).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info