Last Epoch, D4, all early access games, POE 2 should be as well

I agree that the game should not be rushed.

D4 releasing in such a broken state is insane to think about given that it is blizzard that released the game and not some small studio.

But there is a case to be made when a title is made early access. Looking at Baldurs Gate 3, Last Epoch, amoung others benefit from having so many testers. Along with the feedback and with the understanding that it isn't a finished product.

Also I may be alone on this but if they offered a $20 dollar bundle where you get coins and access to the game earlier, I would buy it in a heart beat. A way to generate revenue, and get the game that much better state closer to launch for those who wouldn't want to wait until the official betas.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2023, 2:07:51 AM
they will almost certainly do what they did last time there was a massive update. there will be a beta where you can buy keys for whatever, $10 or something?

i think they did that 2 times in the past for major updates?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
they will almost certainly do what they did last time there was a massive update. there will be a beta where you can buy keys for whatever, $10 or something?

i think they did that 2 times in the past for major updates?

Apparently it was 30 dollars for 3.0. Although IMO game is too mainstream now. They'll probably ask to pay for a Core or at the least the 90 dollars one this time.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
Yeah, it would be nice if closed beta keys were included in the 2024 Core packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info