Upcomming Trials of Ancestors

What if... what if GGG work a bit of scaling players, and make this content also a PvP? Doing the story part You can also take a part in PvP tournaments...

I have hope that GGG is reading this
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2023, 10:40:43 AM
No thanks
forced pvp in league like this would probably be the fastest death of a league
Its not forced... You doing all league content against AI and PvP is optional
"
antis41 wrote:
What if... what if GGG work a bit of scaling players, and make this content also a PvP?

And herein lies the problem.
Second-class poe gamer
What if they give you every scaling option and then see which one people want to play?
IGN : Reamus
I think pvp in a game like this is kind of silly, But one league of it could be a lot fun. Maybe a good way for them to reuse royale again which was fun. It would have to be totally optional and the lobby would need a rework. Just getting farmed over and over again by some OG players was not that fun and is probably what killed royale.
Diablo 4 is a fresh game, they had years to balance it for pvp - in its intended state, pvp is just a race who will oneshot his opponent first. I know blizz is not a good example, but if they failed on release, with barely few skills in the game, before any extra changes were made, their base pvp concept was already not working. So I doubt it can be balanced now in PoE with all the content/gear/mechanics/skills we have.
Maybe if there would be no player v player fighting directly, only giving orders for your teams(team vs team excluding player characters) - it could work.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
I'm thrilled to be killed by 50000 projectiles off screen 0.05s after spawning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info