New ascendancy changes for Guardian -> Harmony of Purpose (Link wording)

The new ascendancy change for Guardian "Harmony of Purpose" got some wording I don't quite understand and I hope some more experienced players / developer could help me find an answer.

Specificly the wording "Allies between you and Linked Targets have +5% to all maximum Elemental Resistances"

Does that "between you" include yourself and the target ally or just everything else friendly touching the "laser"?

Hope to get some clarity

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 6:01:45 PM
Between let's say "A" and "B" means everything placed in the middle of A and B. So everything touched by the laser I guess
"
Hison wrote:
The new ascendancy change for Guardian "Harmony of Purpose" got some wording I don't quite understand and I hope some more experienced players / developer could help me find an answer.

Specificly the wording "Allies between you and Linked Targets have +5% to all maximum Elemental Resistances"

Does that "between you" include yourself and the target ally or just everything else friendly touching the "laser"?

Hope to get some clarity

Thanks in advance!

judging by the wording is anything that gets in the middle between the caster and the target but does not include the caster and the target.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info