If you are a true path of exile ENJOYER

You will absolutely love both games and thrive. Otherwise go back to d4 the lot of you KEKELAUGH.

Necropolis league G.O.A.T
Last edited by Acolina87 on Jul 30, 2023, 10:20:23 AM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 10:22:44 AM
thats a rly stupid take on this thing.

fk if poe 2 i dislike i will stop playing poe all together.

plenty of others games to play and maybe focus more on real life
hoho focus more on real life and you think his take is stupid?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Nah, nah.

Real Path of Exile players are gonna be on Baldur's Gate 3 in four days. Because the truest, most authentic and real PoE player is the one that's done with PoE a week after the league drops and spends all their remaining time between leagues complaining about loot nerfs on Reddit.
I'm glad everyone can tell me what a "real PoE player" is. I had no idea.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
You're all wrong, the real PoE enjoyers are having a blast in Diablo 4 right now enjoying the new season with epic free content.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Aww c'mon Phrazz, jump on the meme train. I don't think I've seen a single post from this Acolina fellow that isn't obvious naked troll baiting. May as well have a little stupid fun with it after the eye-rolling.
Real PoE enjoyers have a 40 by their name.

Waiting to get knocked down by some 8/8 ruthless dude.

"
1453R wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Aww c'mon Phrazz, jump on the meme train. I don't think I've seen a single post from this Acolina fellow that isn't obvious naked troll baiting. May as well have a little stupid fun with it after the eye-rolling.

But you know i bait them guud hehehehe

Necropolis league G.O.A.T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info