Returning player.

Even worth starting up a toon on crucible?
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2023, 3:51:04 AM
not really.
"

Depends: How fast can you level your character in the remaining coupla weeks? There are opportunities to craft some AMAZING gear, and a lot of folks were popping them out in just the first week or so:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3365460

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Depends, when did you take a break? There were quite a few changes over the past year and a half, so you might want to get familiar with those changes for the upcoming league.
Depends, when did you take a break? There were quite a few changes over the past year and a half, so you might want to get familiar with those changes for the upcoming league.
"

Depends, might be worth it just as a burner league where you just relearn the basics and re-learn the new stuff, but depends how long you'vee been out of the game. But I wouldn't be aiming to do a ton in the league, as I'm not sure there's enough time left to really feel like you accomplished something.
Always but take it as a reminder not a serious gameplay. Use it to get comfortoable with mechanics you dont remeber and tolearn new ones. Take it easy with chill and just enjoy and have fun. Do something weird, test some wierd configurations, etc.
Returning player me too, thinking of enjoying some PoE now while PoE 2 is coming, and also seems like some nice new Seasons is going to coming too.
Haven´t played since ..... Hhhmmm, I do think it was Expeditions it was called the one I last was playing.
Will PoE 2 use systems familiar from PoE 1? Will players use the same addons? I want to get back into the game, but the amount of systems and addons currently in use is overwhelming and repulsive to me. I find it a bit annoying that if I want to play at a decent level I am forced to use addons not implemented in the game.
As a "warm up" to get back into the game yes.
Playing the league with high expectations, no since it's almost over and you won't get to achieve larger things in the short time.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info