Bit Confused About What Is and Isn't Avail Between POE1 and 2

Since it looks like they're more 2 separate games than the intended expansion or whatever, I'm a bit lost on what we have access to between the two? I mean in terms of skills/ascendancies and other mechanics.

If we play PoE2 is it only the new ascendancy classes we can chose, or can we still make an Assassin or Occultist using new comet skill etc...?

If we play PoE1 only then nothing is changing, right? Still will be reserving auras the traditional way and wont have access to new Ice Armour and how that works?

There's going to be two different leagues at once as well, with some overlap between the two? Not sure if I understood that correctly, but barely have enough time to play one league as is.
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 4:21:54 AM
"
009Status wrote:
Since it looks like they're more 2 separate games than the intended expansion or whatever, I'm a bit lost on what we have access to between the two? I mean in terms of skills/ascendancies and other mechanics.

If we play PoE2 is it only the new ascendancy classes we can chose, or can we still make an Assassin or Occultist using new comet skill etc...?

If we play PoE1 only then nothing is changing, right? Still will be reserving auras the traditional way and wont have access to new Ice Armour and how that works?

There's going to be two different leagues at once as well, with some overlap between the two? Not sure if I understood that correctly, but barely have enough time to play one league as is.

2 completely different games

In poe 2, there will be 12 classes, 6 old ones, without scion, and 6 new ones.
All the old ascendencies will be reworked.

PoE 1 will continue, unchanged, well, it will continue to change each league as it does now.

The only overlap between poe 1 and poe 2 is the staggering of league launches.
They will have no connection.

I personally, am hoping i like PoE 2 enough to never play poe 1 again, once poe 2 comes out.
"
Odif wrote:

I personally, am hoping i like PoE 2 enough to never play poe 1 again, once poe 2 comes out.

^GGG, please note! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info