The week after GamesCom, our team will be headed over to Seattle to show off Path of Exile 2 at PAX West! We'll be there throughout the event from September 1st to the 5th.

If you aren't able to make it to ExileCon or GamesCom, this will be a great opportunity to get your hands on trying out Path of Exile 2 and meet some of the GGG team!

Due to time constraints, we won't be able to have a fan meet-up before or after the event, but we'd love to have a chat during it if you're there!

See you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Im so excited for these events!

Also, Serious question. Can I personally fund a PoE2 Highway billboard in the States? Or are there legal things that I need to do for that.
"
YBladeY wrote:

Also, Serious question. Can I personally fund a PoE2 Highway billboard in the States? Or are there legal things that I need to do for that.

I hope you can, because that sounds very neat.
Seattle! On my way!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Theoretical league start on: 18 August
Gamescom: 23 to 27 August
Pax west: 1 to 5 September

Hopefully 3.22 doesn't get the 3.6 syndrome with such agenda.
Smooooooth
Last edited by Gordy_ on Jul 9, 2023, 5:57:12 PM
"
YBladeY wrote:

This is the USA, you can do anything as long as you have money.
Eat your vegetables.
PAX West is from 1st to 4th according to the website link. Is the 5th a typo or super-secret PoE fan party?
Eat your vegetables.
"
YBladeY wrote:

Hmm, that sounds like a great idea, I'd like to do that too here in Romania
See you there! hype!
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Having high hopes for POE 2!
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info